Race name: Vučko Trail 2023
Date: June 16-18th 2023
Race location: mountains Bjelašnica and Visočica, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Organiser: Planinarsko društvo “Željezničar”
- cellphone: +387 61 338 742 or +387 61 828 011
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- web: http://vuckotrail.ba/
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/VuckoTrail/
- cca. 105km/+5000 m climb – Sky variant
- cca. 61 km/ +3700 m climb – Sky variant
- cca. 35 km/ +1800 m climb
- cca. 13 km/ +610 m climb
Race start: Bjelašnica
- Course 105 km: 10: 00 PM (16.06.)
- Course 61 km: 8:00 AM
- Course 35 km: 10:00 AM
- Course 13 km: 12:00 AM (noon)
- Course 105 km: 32 hours (Time limits: 47th km: 15 hours from start and 70th km: 20 hours from start)
- Course 61 km: 16 hours (Time limits: 43rd km: 11 hours from start and 54th km: 14 hours from start)
- Course 35 km: 9 hours
- Course 13 km: 5 hours
Race finish: Bjelašnica
Race BIB and goody bag distribution:
- Thursday, 15.06.2023., from 06:00 – 10:00 p.m., Sarajevo (all courses)
- Friday, 16.06.2023., Bjelašnica: from 08:00 till 09:30 p.m. (all courses)
- Saturday, 17.06.2023., Bjelašnica
– 61 km race: from 07:00 till 07:45 h
– 35 km race: from 08:15 till 09:30 h
– 13 km race: from 10:15 till 11:30 h
All competitors must read and obey to Vučko Trail rules that can be found on our website: http://vuckotrail.ba/
Registration procedures and race fees:
Registration: on-line on website: stotinka.hr.
Registration closes: Friday, May 19th 2023, 23:59.
After this date registrations are only possible by contacting organisers by phone or e-mail. After this date we can not guarantee that you will get race t-shirt and finisher medal.
OBLIGATORY CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION ON 105KM RACE – VUČKO TRAIL BLACK EDITION:
1. Minimum 470 ITRA performance index points
2. Successfully completed RED (61km) on Vučko Trail
3. Positive opinion of Vučko trail race jury on participant request (email@example.com)
*Aplication for the race is valid if only one of above specified conditions is fulfilled.
Registration fees: can be paid till May 19th 2023, 23:59.
Race fees and payment procedures under the section REGISTRATIONS.
Race fee includes following:
- mountain rescue service
- meal after race
- race shirt
- refreshment points on race course
- finisher’s medal for runners that finish race in time limit
It is obligatory for the athletes to have the following equipment with them, for the full duration of the race.
All races (105, 61 km, 35 km, 13 km)
- Cell phone with full battery and active number. Turned on during for the full duration of the race .
- first aid kit (gauze Rroll bandage + sterile gauze)
- survival blanket
- race BIB visible for the full duration of the race
Additionally for 61 km and 35 km
- CamelBack or bottles containing at least 1 litre of liquid
Additionally for 61 km
- Head lamp with spare batteries
Additionally for 105 km
- Long sleeve shirt
- Long-legged trousers
- Cap or bandana
- Jacket with hood (waterproof)
- Drinking cup or water bottle (Refreshment point would not have cups)
- Energy bar
- 40BAM (20EUR) for any case
During the race and at finish line organiser will do obligatory equipment checks for first 10 runners and after that randomly. For every missing obligatory equipment part competitor would get 30 penalty minutes. Competitor with more than 90 penalty minutes (more than 3 obligatory equipment parts) will be disqualified.120