Race name: Vučko Trail 2020
Date: Saturday, June 20th 2020
Race location: mountains Bjelašnica and Visočica, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Organiser: Planinarsko društvo “Željezničar”
- cellphone: +387 61 338 742 or +387 61 828 011
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- web: http://vuckotrail.ba/
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/VuckoTrail/
- cca. 63 km/ +3450 m climb – Sky variant
- cca. 37 km/ +1450 m climb
- cca. 13 km/ +610 m climb
Race start: Babin Do, Bjelašnica
- Course 63 km: 8:00 AM
- Course 37 km: 10:00 AM
- Course 13 km: 12:00 AM (noon)
- Course 63 km: 16 hours (Time limits: 43rd km: 11 hours from start and 54th km: 14 hours from start)
- Course 37 km: 9 hours
- Course 13 km: 5 hours
Race finish: Babin Do, Bjelašnica
Race BIB and goody bag distribution:
- Thursday, 18.06.2020., from 07:00 – 10:00 p.m., Sarajevo
- Friday, 19.06.2020., from 07:00 – 10:00 p.m., Bjelašnica (Babin Do)
- Saturday, 20.06.2020., Bjelašnica (Babin Do)
– 63 km race: from 07:00 till 07:45 h
– 37 km race: from 08:15 till 09:30 h
– 13 km race: from 10:15 till 11:30 h
All competitors must read and obey to Vučko Trail rules that can be found on our website: http://vuckotrail.ba/
Registration procedures and race fees:
Registration: on-line on website: stotinka.hr.
Registration closes: Saturday, June 6th 2020, 23:59.
After this date registrations are only possible by contacting organisers by phone or e-mail. After this date we can not guarantee that you will get race t-shirt and finisher medal.
Registration fees: can be paid till 06.06.2020., 23:59
Race fees and payment procedures under the section REGISTRATIONS.
Race fee includes following:
- mountain rescue service
- meal after race
- race shirt
- refreshment points on race course
- finisher’s medal for runners that finish race in time limit
It is obligatory for the athletes to have the following equipment with them, for the full duration of the race.
All races (63 km, 37 km, 13 km)
- Cell phone with full battery and active number. Turned on during for the full duration of the race .
- first aid kit (gauze Rroll bandage + sterile gauze)
- survival blanket
- race BIB visible for the full duration of the race
Additionally for 63 km and 37 km
- CamelBack or bottles containing at least 1 litre of liquid
Additionally for 63 km
- Head lamp with spare batteries
- Drinking cup or water bottle (Refreshment point would not have cups)
During the race and at finish line organiser will do obligatory equipment checks for first 10 runners and after that randomly. For every missing obligatory equipment part competitor would get 30 penalty minutes. Competitor with more than 90 penalty minutes (more than 3 obligatory equipment parts) will be disqualified.